The pilot licence and the certification of exemption from compulsory pilotage
Regulation of Minister of Infrastructure of 23 December 2002 on the pilotage on inland waterways (Dz. U. of 2003, No. 5, item 53).
I Required documents (attachments required to application)
The following should be attached to the application for the issuance of certificate of exemption from compulsory pilotage:
- Certified copy of sailing licence authorizing to conduct any ship;
- Certificate of accomplished passages that constitutes annex no. 1 to the Regulation (Dz. U. of 2003, No. 5, item 53) in which the travels referred to in Article 49 Section. 6 Subparagraph 1 of the Act of 21 December 2000 on inland navigation are documented;
- Relevant certificate of passing pilot exam, seaman’s work book which shall be available for inspection in order to verify correctness and reliability of certificate of accomplished passages, and proof of identity.
The following should be attached to the application for the issuance of pilot licence:
- Certified copy of sailing licence authorizing to conduct any type of ship;
- Relevant certificate of passing pilot exam;
- Medical certificate confirming that the medical condition allows to perform pilot work;
- Certified copy of seaman’s work book, within the part that confirms serving at least twelve-months sailing internship, which took place after receiving the licence on a waterway to which this pilot licence refers to;
- Proof of identity available for inspection.
- certificate of exemption from compulsory pilotage – PLN 50
- pilot licence – PLN 50
- duplicate of abovementioned documents – PLN 50
III Deadline for completion of matter
Up to 14 days after the submission of application.