Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 23 January 2003 on administrative registry of Polish inland waterway vessels (Dz. U. of 2003. No. 39, item 340).
I Required documents (attachments required for the application)
Application for entry of the ship into the register.
The applicant, the vessel operator, presents documents confirming entitlement to own a given ship for inspection.
The application for entry in the register should be accompanied by:
- If the ship operator is the owner or co-owner of the ship – a certified copy of a document confirming the acquisition of ownership or co-ownership of the vessel (sales contract, exchange contract, contract of donation, life annuity contract, invoice or receipt, final court decision determinative of the right of ownership). Proof of ownership should be attached to the application for entry of the ship into the register along with proof of payment of stamp duty or with the endorsement of the competent tax office as contained in the proof of property that is exempt or not subject to this fee, except for evidence of ownership: made abroad, issued by entrepreneurs who pay value-added tax from the sale of vessels, or on the basis of separate regulations are exempt from this tax.
- If the operator is not the owner of the ship – a certified copy of a document entitling the operator to manage the vessel on their own behalf
- If the operator is a legal person – a document stating its full name and registered office and indicating the names of persons authorized to act on behalf of that person
- If the ship was previously registered with another registering body or registered abroad – evidence of removal of vessel from this register
- If the application concerns a ship entered in the temporary register- a document confirming the consent of the country for temporary registry to temporarily enter a vessel in the Polish register.
The application for registration of a ship not subject to the obligation of possession of certificate of inland navigation – should also be accompanied by the opinion recognized by the authority conducting expert register about the ability of a given ship to sail in a specific area and time.
entry of the ship into the register:
- Unpowered, for which the product of length and width is up to 20 m2 – 40 zł
- Unpowered, for which the product of the length and breadth is above 20 m2 – 80 zł
- Power-operated, for which the product of length and width is up to 20 m2 – 80 zł
- Power-operated, for which the product of length and width is above 20 m2 – 400 zł
- For making changes to an entry in the register – 15 zł
- For a duplicate registration card – 20 zł
III Deadline for completion of matter
Up to 14 days from the date of submission of application.