Certificates of Inland Navigation
Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 12 July 2002 on certificates of inland navigation for inland waterway vessels (Dz. U. of 2002. No. 137, item 1156)
I Required documents (attachments required for the application)
- The application for issue or renewal of the certificate of inland navigation
- Classification document by the Polish classification organ and an extract from the testimony of measuring if a vessel is subject to measuring,
- Ruling of the Office of Technical Inspection on the state of steam boilers or pressure tanks designated for technological processes, in case the ship is equipped in such boilers or tanks, for newly built ship, rebuilt ship or ship registered for the first time, with the exception of the vessel used for sport or recreation.
- The ruling by National Labour Inspectorate of release of the ship for exploitation in the scope of safety and health at work,
- The opinion of the provincial health inspector for the release of the ship for exploitation in terms of the health requirements for ship newly built or rebuilt, which is used exclusively for sport or recreation of power greater than 75 kW – an additional extract from the registration document.
- Certificate of inland navigation – 25 PLN
- Simplified inland navigation certificate – 20 PLN
- Extension of the certificate of inland navigation – 15 PLN
- Making changes in the navigability – 15 PLN
- Duplicate certificate of inland navigation – 20 PLN
Up to 14 days from the date of submission of application
The basis for issuing the certificate of inland navigation are the copies or extracts of the documents mentioned above and additionally, for ships which carry passengers, power-driven vessels for the carriage of goods as well as push or pull, positive result of an inspection carried out by the authority issuing the certificate.
Changes in the certificate of inland navigation are made at the substantiated request of the operator.