Certificates of compliance with the requirement of professional competence
Art. 17 of the Act of 21 December 2000 on inland waterway transport (Dz. U. of 2006. No. 123, item 857, as amended).
I Required documents (attachments required for the application)
One of the documents confirming:
– Completion of a higher education institution specializing in transport,
– Completion of high school with a profile of the inland waterways,
– Possession of professional qualifications authorizing to hold the position of Head of the vessel with bearing capacity exceeding 200 t,
– Completion of a course that incorporates the subject of the program referred to in paragraph. 2 Art. 17 of the Act on inland waterways,
– Conduct of transport operations in inland waterway transport for 2 years or employment at the company carrying out transport operations.
– Photocopy of ID card
– Photocopy of certificate of entry into the business register
– Certificate – 30 PLN
– Duplicate certificate – 15 PLN
III Deadline for completion of matter
Up to14 days from the date of submission of application.